TDGI , S.A. has incorporated the formalization of Social Accountability into its integrated management system, having obtained its certification in August 2010.
In these terms and in compliance with the applicable normative requirements, the performance analysis of the social system’s accountability component allows us to conclude that in the chain of service provision none of the following situations have been detected:
- Child labour;
- Forced and compulsory labour;
- Failure to verify health conditions and safe working conditions;
- Impediment to freedom of association and right to collective negotiation;
- Abusive disciplinary practices, abusive working hours;
- Insufficient salary to meet basic needs.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Any suggestions on this matter should be addressed to:
Was held on the 30th November, in Hospital Dr. José de Almeida, Cascais...
March. 6, 2013
ABRUNHEIRA PARK SEMBLANCE (FIRE DRILL)
The 1st Semblance (Fire Drill) in Abrunheira Park, Sintra, took place last November 28 2012…